Monday, November 3, 2008

What the f%^k? Seriously.

Ok, I am pissed. Whole heartedly pissed off. Why?

The ex, who has not paid child support in a couple of years, calls yesterday to inform me that he has moved to Hampton Roads, VA. He sold his horses, bought a Ford 150 and a pop up camper and moved to VA. How the hell does he afford all this crap? Simple, he doesnt pay support. He hasnt even called to talk to the kids since April. And that was at 11:30 at night.

So, yeah, he is training to be an aviation mechanic. He has a free and clear truck, a camper and tons of cash in his pocket. (his words). I have nothing from him for the girls. It pisses me off. The girls are well taken care of, so its not like they are lacking but still. This makes me so angry.

Grr..

2 comments :

rebecca November 3, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

What an @$$. That makes me mad for you!



Grr...

Miss Hope November 5, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I know how you feel......