Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm a bad blogger

Ok, so I totally forgot to put the results of his checkup on HERE. I put them on the main blog. *bad blogger, bad*

On September, 1, I took Alvin, to the NACC for his 18 month checkup. He weighed in at 21 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 30 inches long. He gained a pound in the last 2 months! Woo! He is still below the 5%ile in both height and weight, but is still in the 50%ile for head circumfrence. (I say he looks like a bobblehead. Eric doesnt like that so much.) He got 3 shots that day, and has 3 more to get next week. (He just got his 12 month shots. We have him on a delayed vaccine schedule.)

The doctor he is seeing now at the NACC, wants us to come back the end of this month to see if he has been able to get any results from the genetic microarrays. So, yeah. I get to call for that appointment this week sometime. If those results are negative, we are just going to back off for 6 months. Let Alvin get a little older, and see what happens.

1 comments :

AndreaLeigh September 30, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I'm so glad he's gained some weight. what good news!