Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching up

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog. Sorry. I wasnt healing as well as I thought I was going to. I'm finally to wear I'm able to sit up with the laptop long enough to do anything. Before, I was using the browser on my iPhone. :)

So, I'm gonna play catch up. This is gonna be a rather long, pic heavy post.

Alvin's transition to his big boy bed went better than anyone would have EVER guessed. He went to bed with no fuss and slept all night. The second night, he fussed for 10 mins, and passed out. We've not had an issue since. I'm so blessed to have a 3 year old with the tempermant this boy of mine has.

Then, Erin's birthday was upon us. I feel sooooo bad for her. We had been talking up having her first ever sleepover with friends. Unfortunately, I wasnt feeling up to having a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds under my care overnight. So, Erin's party/sleepover has to be pushed back. Luckily, Jackie as always was completely wonderful. She made Erin strawberry with strawberry frosting (Erin's favorite) cupcakes and delivered them on Erin's Bday. It totally made Erin's day.


Then that Saturday, we took her to Build-A-Bear and let her pick out ANY animal and outfit she wanted. Unfortunately, I dont have pics of that. It was all I could do to even go to the mall to do this for her.

Then, the other day, Eric took Alvin for his 3 year checkup. He was 36 inches tall and was 30 pounds! He was 20 % for height and 15% for weight. Dude, he hit the charts! Woo hoo!. His head was still in the 75%. No big surprise there.

I cant promise that I'll keep this as update as I should, but now that I'm feeling better, it WILL be updated.

0 comments :