Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Storms a brewing.....

I'm sorry you guys. I realize that I havent updated in several weeks. We went home for a week following the last post. Then, a few days after coming back home to CT, we received the devastating news that Eric's rerate for the Navy wouldnt be going through. We've been in a state of shock ever since. Where will we live? Where will Eric work? How will we cover both Eric and Alvin's medical issues? The thing that's making it worse is, we've been told to expect this to go through very quickly. As in, we may only have 30 days to make arrangement to transition to civilian life. Because of this, Eric is taking TAP (Transition Assisstance Program) classes this week. Ya'll, we're scared. This is NOT something we wanted, but there's nothing we can do to stop it from happening. Luckily, Eric attended a job fair a few weeks ago (just in case) and has 'some' job leads. Nothing concrete though.

I promise I'll get back to posting somewhat normally sometime soon, but for now. I just cant.

0 comments :