Friday, August 26, 2011

Q&A - A MeMe

Stolen from Andrea @My Chihuhua Bites!

MAKEUP
Blush or bronzer? Neither. I dont normally do the whole makeup thing. Plus, I have naturally rosy cheeks.

Lipgloss or lipstick? Both have their place in my life. Though I rarely wear either, I do own them both.

Eyeliner or mascara? Neither. My eyes are way too sensitive to use them. Plus again, I dont normally do the whole makeup thing.

Foundation or concealer? When I do wear makeup, foundation. Concealer doesnt cover me like I like.

Neutral or colored eye shadow? Neither. Again, dont wear makeup often so it's usually only foundation, some powder, and some lipstick when I do.

Pressed or loose eye shadow? There's a difference????

Brushes or sponges? Fingertips? Again, can we tell I'm not a makeup professional?


NAILS
OPI or China Glaze? Huh? No clue what this is. I'm guessing brands.

Long or short? Varies. Depends on when I find time to cut them. :) Most of the time they are long.

Acrylic or natural? Natural all the way. Up until 5 years ago, I was a horrid nail biter. So, now that I've gotten over that, I love to show off my natural nails.

Brights or darks? Neither? I dont paint my nails.

Flower or no flower? If I was going to paint my nails, flower all the way. I like to do odd things, so having a flower design would rock.

BODY
Perfume or body splash? Neither. Eric's allergic to fragrences. Though, I used to wear perfume religiously.

Lotion or body butter? Again, neither. Eric's allergies cover this too. On the rare chances I get to use it (like when he'd go out to sea), it was always some fruity scented lotion.

Body wash or soap? Body wash all the way. I use the Dial Yogurts ones. Love them!

LUSH or other bath company? Yeah, again, no freaking clue what this is.

FASHION
Jeans or sweat pants? Sweats at home. Jeans if I'm going out in 'public'. Dress pants if the occasion calls for it.

Flip flops or sandals? Both! I would wear them all year if I could.

Scarves or hats? When it's cold, both. As a fashion statement? Scarves cause I wear them on my head.

Studs or dangly earrings? Due to a metal allergy, I dont wear earrings often. Cause my ears get horridly inflamed when I do. But I love the dangly ones!

Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces! The only bracelet I wear often is my "Cure NF" bracelet.

Heels or flats? Flats. Though I'd love to wear heels.

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots. Moto boots. Knee high boots. I LOVE BOOTS!

Jacket or hoodie? Hoodie. Up until a few years ago, I didnt even own a jacket. :)

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Yeah, I'm 31 years old. I dont think Forever 21 is a good place for me to be. No clue what Charlotte Russe is.

abercrombie or Hollister? Um. Neither. Not my style.

Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstrom? *sigh* I love to browse Nordstorm, but it's not my style. Pretty to look at though. Wish I had the kind of life to wear it. Stay at home mom of 3 doesnt exactly flow with their stuff though.


HAIR
Curly or straight? Ugh. Some random inbetween mess. Though, when I wear it down, I straighten it most of the time.

Bun or ponytail? Ponytail, or tucked ponytail, pretty much all day every day.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Butterfly clips! I use them after I wash my hair to pull it up so I dont break my hair with the normal hair ties.

Hairspray or hair gel? Neither. Ever.

Long or short? Depends on my mood. I've been both. Though currently it's down past my bra stap in the back. 

Light or dark? Dark, though I was born a natural blonde. Go figure.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs? Ha ha! I have full bangs! Yep. Full 5th grader bangs. Heart them!

Up or down? While I love the look of my hair down, I cant stand it that way for long. So up 98% of the time.

RANDOM
Rain or shine? Rain!!! Thunderstorms are the best!

Summer or winter? Winter. I love me some snow!

Fall or spring? Spring! Cause that means planting time is just around the corner. And I love to plant flowers.

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.  Duh.

East or west coast? MidWest! Ohio baby. O-H! I-O! Go Buckeyes!

1 comments :

AndreaLeigh August 26, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Fun! Thanks for playing along. I wish I could get away with not wearing any makeup!