Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Well, I've already dropped the ball for 2012. Sorry that I haven't been updating. We've had a crazy hectic few weeks here. On January 5th, I was driving home from Wal-Mart. The guy behind me wasn't paying attention and when I stopped for traffic in front of me, he didn't. He plowed into the rearend of the truck at 40 mph. Luckily, neither Alvin nor I were hurt. Nor was the truck, amazingly. The only damages were Alvin's carseat had to be replaced and our hitch was obliterated.

January 8th was Eric's birthday AND the Broncos/Steelers playoff game. Eric got his birthday wish and the Broncos won. ( I got my revenge the next week when the Patriots wiped the floor with the Broncos)



Eric's blue and orange birthday cake.


Then, it was on to January 11th. The day Eric wrecked the Corolla. It was raining rather badly and he slid off the road and OVER a traffic sign. The Corolla was pretty beat up and is still in the bodyshop being repaired.

Our poor car :(


Since then, we've been a one car family. Because of that, nothing much is really going on here. Eric driving the truck 100+ miles a day has been really hard on our finances. So, we aren't doing much of anything. Now that I'm caught up, I hope to post more regularly. I have TONS of crafting projects planned for this year.


0 comments :