Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ellie's Games



Ellie's Games is going to be my first developer I'll review. I found Ellie's Games through an online support community called Apps 4 Children With Special Needs or A4cwsn. Erik is the developer. Here is his statement on why he started developing applications: "My daughter has inspired me to develop child friendly iOS games. Simple intuitive games focusing on the basics: Eye-hand coordination, color recognition and fine motor skills. Every game is throughly tested by our Quality Assurance team (Ellie) and must be approved by our business management team (Ellie)."

Ellie's Games has 8 different applications available at the moment: Alphabet Dots, Counting Dots, Color Dots, Color Squares, Dot Collector, Rain Dots, Color Sliders, and Math Duel. Ellie's Games can be found on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :