Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

So, today was Father's Day. Unfortunately, Eric had to work a 12-hour shift today, so we were unable to do anything big for him. I made lasagna and fruit cobbler. His favorites. The kids colored him pictures and filled out some questionares I found online. The girls are older, therefore, they have a better idea of the answers to the questions. Alvin, however, was hysterical. I asked him the questions, and he responded. I wrote his answers down.

I have to explain some of these answers. His favorite thing to do is 'drink'. Alvin means Mt Dew. I assure you Eric is NOT a drinker. At all. He never drinks alcohol. I do mean never. He likes to wear "Jeep". Eric has a jeep t-shirt that he wears a lot. When my Dad goes to work he "fan". Your guess is as good as mine. I've got no clue.

0 comments :