Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time marches on

So, where have I been? Not blogging, well, not here anyway. On June 25th, we closed on a house. This house sat vacant for over 4 years. To say it's a 'fixer-upper' would be an understatement.

See. Definitely needs some work. Ok, a whole lot of work. So, we've been working on the house. Demolition has taken up most of our free time. However, in an effort to keep my normal blog from being overwhelmed with house remodeling posts, I've started a separate blog for it. It can be found at Our (Wild) Renovation.  So, if I'm not posting here, check over there. I may randomly add a post or two over here about it, but anything dealing with the house will be over there. Once it's built, all my house projects will be over there too. So, go take a look and see what we've bit off for ourselves.

0 comments :