Monday, August 13, 2012

Meetin' Monday

So, I want to do something a bit different than what I normally do. (What I normally do is post anything going through my brain at the time, and randomly at that.) Today, I want to have Meetin' Monday. I'm going to introduce you to some of the blogs I follow. I have SIX (6) of the hundred or so blogs for you today. They vary widely in what they post about, who writes them, etc, but they are all blogs I check daily. Even if they don't post daily.

I realize that I'm a tiny little blog, but if you'd like me to follow you, please leave me a comment on this post. I'm going to try to do this Meetin' Monday every week to highlight different bloggers, pinners, and tweeters. We'll see how this goes.

So, here we go!

The Bloggess -- She is hysterically funny. I'm sure a lot of people already follow her, but if you don't, you should check her out. Small warning: she swears, she's morbid, she's off, and she has panic anxiet like I do. All reasons why I love her. Some posts of hers you should check out: Knock Knock, The Travelling Red Dress, Wolf Blitzer, and Wil Wheaton collating paper.

Navy Wife, Navy Life -- She is a sub wife and a person friend of mine. She loves to craft, read, Scentsy, and tons of other things. She hasn't updated in a few months, but her real life is insanely busy lately. Still a great blog to peruse for reviews of eateries in CT, crafts, book reviews, and just wallow in that which is a crazy Navy life. She's also the creator of that Hungry Caterpillar craft that has went viral on Pinterest.

My Chihuahua Bites -- Another sub wife friend, though they're out now. Her blog is chalk full of make-up and beauty tips, crafts, and mommy stories. She also has a feature she calls "Dear Fill in the Blank" that's hysterical to read. One thing Andrea is, honest. Completely honest. She's posted about her depressions after her son was born, her struggles with life, etc. However, her wit and humor are amazing.  Some posts to check out:  How to for thick hair, Dear FITB, Personalized Coasters, and Mommylogues.

Our (Wild) Renovation -- Shameless plug for my own blog. Well, one of them. This is the blog of our house remodel. Posts are sparce at times, then come every day at times. Once the house is finished, it'll be where all things related to decorating are. So, stop on in and follow!

IHeart Organizing -- A blog dedicated solely to organization! If it could need organization, it's on here. Laundry rooms, play rooms, diaper bags, etc. You name it, it's probably on there.

Broken Birds and Bees -- A graphic and honest look at infertility. Very technical, very real. You'll cry with Selbe and Bean as they take their journey. She is a Navy wife and a friend of mine.

So, there you are. Six blogs to take a look at. I have in no way been asked to do this for any of them.

0 comments :