Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Busy Day

So I start off this morning actually waking up to the alarm. Which, for anyone that knows me, this means I actually slept for once. Yay sleep! Woo hoo. So, I get up, get the kids up, get Emali off to school. Then its time to relax just a bit before I head down to Waterford to meet Jackie for coffee! I love Jackie. She is such a sweetheart. So, we (me, Erin, and Alvin) get ready and head out the door, only to be met by this big spider. I swear this thing is a good 4 inches from leg to leg. Freaky. Really neat looking, But he is a big son of a gun. So yeah, closed that door and went out the side door. But, I had to take a picture just so everyone can see what is lurking out my front door.

So, we get down to Borders and Erin spots this kitty cookie. Which, of course, she just had to have. So, kitty cookie and organic chocolate milk. Yummy! I had myself a Iced Vanilla coffee and a piece of pumpkin spice cake. Double yummy. Jackie came and we had a long good conversation. I love Jackie. Her son, Than, is getting so big. He is so adorable too. I really hated having to go, but Alvin was getting fussy. I found out later that it was because he was tired. Considering he passed out on the way home and didnt wake up for 2 hours. Then Emali came home and it was time to head to Walmart to pick up Emali's new Hannah Montana glasses. I think she did really good at picking out glasses. It is going to be weird seeing her with them on. But, she already says that she is seeing much better. Woo hoo! Then its grabbing a quick bite to eat at McDonald's and off to Emali's school to watch "Nim's Island". So all in all, it was a very busy day. These are pictures of the kids at Em's school getting ready to watch the movie.

1 comments :

Miss Hope October 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

GIRL!! Do another post. I open your window and there's that creepy butt spider right there! Makes me start feeling the creepy crawlies on my skin. LOL