Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where has the time gone?

So, I just realized that its been close to a week since I posted. GASP. Wow, I have been so busy that I havent even realized that I hadnt posted. (wow, that sentence was horrid). So, yeah. This past weekend was friend encounter after friend encounter. Both mine and the kiddos. Breakfasts and lunches and random sitting on the couch distracting poor Ken from his football game. Sorry Ken!

Then onto the beginning of this week, which led to grocery shopping ($350!) and clothes shopping (winter clothes) and then the culmination so far. Erin discovered Build A Bear. Oh yeah, so she is now the proud mommy of her very own stuffed Kitty. Go Erin!

2 comments :

Miss Hope October 8, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Thank you!

I hate grocery shopping for my family of five. I honestly believe they have black holes for stomachs.

AndreaLeigh October 9, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Thanks so much for the comment and suggestion on how to hang that basket. I can't wait to try it out. My husband says thanks as well. ;)