Thursday, May 28, 2009

It never fails

Eric goes out to sea, and all hell breaks loose. Emali was riding her bike the other day and managed to wipe out bad enough to warrant going to the ER. Luckily, its all bruises and road rash, but she looks horrid. (Sorry, no pictures. She wont let me post them).

Then, I go to give Alvin a bath the other night and notice a dark spot at the base of his skull. Well, what the hell? I take him out of the tub to get a closer look and find out that its a damned tick! How on earth did he get a tick on his head? He doesnt play outside, the girls werent around him all day, and Charley isnt allowed near the children.

Then, last night, I fell down the steps and manage to slightly tear my MCL in my knee. So, now I have a brace and get to be homebound for at least 3 days. Grr....

1 comments :

KK May 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

I know. Nothing ever happens when they are home!

We live up in Polaris Park. The houses up here are crazy! I love our though.