Sunday, January 31, 2010

Looking Foward

This year has definitely started off rocky. Moving away from my husband to geo bach (geographical bacheolor), coping with being in essence: a single parent, removing a poisonous relationship from my life, the truck breaking down, etc. It's been a horrid start to what we hoped would be a somewhat decent year. But, I am stating to look forward:

In February, I will be turning thirty years old and my adorable son will be turning two. Eric will be coming home for a long weekend. March gives us both Emali and Erin's birthdays. (9 and 6). April gives us the Sub ball! July we are planning a trip to Cocoa Beach. October brings us to Eric and I's third(!) anniversary. Who knows what lies inbetween and after.

I am looking forward to all the wonderful things that will be happening this year and I am going to strive to not dwell on the negative. Wish me luck!

1 comments :

KK January 31, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Good luck! I wish things didn't suck so bad for you right now. Let me know if you need anything!