Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Girls' Bathroom

Ok, so I know I havent been in the blogging loop for a few weeks. I've been BUSY! I've been doing projects and crafts galore. I'll attempt to catch up with all of them over the course of the next few days. So it'll probably end up with massive blog post overload. Oh well.

The project I'm focusing on today is the girls' bathroom. Ya'll this house is tiny. Yes, tiny. So the girls have to share a bathroom that also happens to function as the guest bathroom. For the last few months, I tried to keep it more 'guest' than 'girls'. I lost the battle today. I gave up. I made it all about them. It's an orange, pink, yellow explosion. They like it and that's all that matters.


So...here's the girls' bathroom empty:



And the girls' bathroom now:




 
Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

That is really cute! I have been trying to decide what to do with my kids/guest bathroom for 8 years. Did you paint the circles or are they decals?

Jenn Rice November 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Debbie, they are vinyl decals. We live in military housing so we arent able to paint. The girls wanted COLOR though. So, I got vinyl polka dots.