Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2onTuesday (on a Wednesday): Christmas Wish List

2 on Tuesday


Tuesday, Andrea asked us:

What’s your Christmas wish list? What do you hope to receive from Santa?

Well, I'm gonna be a bit sneaky and have 3. Yes, three! My dream list, my hope list, and my actuality list. So...

The Dream List:

Farmhouse with wrap-around porch

Josh Turner (Please?)
Candy apple red Mustang convertible 1950's model

The Hope List:

Dyson Animal DC25
Iphone 4s
The Acuality List:





Yes, I realize it's blank. Eric has only bought me a Christmas present once. That was our first year together. So, it's very likely I'll get nada. Love that man, but he just doesn't care about holidays or birthdays.

1 comments :

AndreaLeigh November 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

eric sounds just like jason. BOO.

I need the 4s! I NEED Siri! Ha!