Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of ...

Like many others in the blogging world, I'm joining The Nester in the "31 Days of ..." blogging challenge. The challenge is to pick a topic, any topic, and stick to that topic every day for the month of October. You can find my link, as well as hundreds of others at: 31 Dayers 2012.



So, what's my chosen topic? Awareness. Yep. Not just NF awareness. 31 days of different things that need awareness. Every day I will blog about a different disease, disorder, plight, etc. This post will contain the link to every post as I do them. I know I don't have a large following, but I do have a few people following that I don't personally know. Who knows? Maybe this will kickstart people into following this tiny little blog of mine. Do you have something you want to spread awareness about? Comment or email me!

I promise that I'll continue to blog about what I normally blog out too. My life mostly, though I know it can be boring at times. So, look out, because there may be several posts in a day!

31 Days of Awareness

Day   1: Neurofibromatosis Awareness
Day   2: Apraxia Awareness
Day   3: Plagiocephaly/Brachycephaly Awareness
Day   4: Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness
Day   5: Autism Awareness
Day   6: Microcephaly Awareness
Day   7: Dubowitz Syndrome Awareness
Day   8: Lupus Awareness
Day   9: Epidermolysis Bullosa
Day 10: Fibromyalgia
Day 11: Visual Impairments
Day 12: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Day 13: Mental Health Awareness
Day 14: Diabetes Awareness
Day 15: Infertility Awareness
Day 16: Hirschsprung's Disease Awareness
Day 17: Eating Disorder Awareness
Day 18: PCOS Awareness
Day 19: Interstitial Cystitis
Day 20: PTSD Awareness
Day 21: Heart Disease Awareness
Day 22: Breast Cancer Awareness
Day 23: Bullying Awareness
Day 24: Cerebral Palsy Awareness
Day 25: POTS Awareness
Day 26: Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Day 27: "R" word Awareness
Day 28: Trisomy 18 Awareness
Day 29: Down Syndrome Awareness
Day 30: Birth Parents Awareness
Day 31: Zombie Awareness

0 comments :