Sunday, August 24, 2008

The weekend

So, the weekend went wonderfully. I got recharge my batteries, so to speak. I went to Taco night at Sam's on Saturday, without the girls! (Thanks Ken!) Was able to meet a bunch of funny, interesting, wonderful women. Thanks so much Samantha for inviting me! Yes, Alvin was too interested in Becky to even look Chloe's way. Sorry! Today, I went and did the Walk/Run for the Fallen at Bluff Point State Park. It was nice. Got to meet alot of great people! So, now its time to start a new week. Last week of summer break for Emali. Then its back to school on the 2nd. Little Alvin has a doctor's appt on the third. I cant wait to see how big he has gotten in the last 2 months.

Sorry this isnt all that informative. I am exhausted after this weekend and am ready for bed.

1 comments :

Joe and Samantha August 25, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Loved having you!
We'll have to do it again soon