Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And the winner is......

Well...it looks like we had a tie actually. Both the Alpine boy and the Monkey got equal votes. So, once Eric gets him home, I am going to allow him to be the tie breaker. Woo!




Ok, so, I won this awesome sweater on Ebay for Alvin. Woo hoo! He is going to look so cute in it.


Granted, its a 6-9 month size. So, here is to hoping he is actually big enough to wear it this winter. I just think that with those beautiful blue eyes of his, that this will be handsome on him.

Not much else is going on. Just counting down the days until our anniversary. Starting to plan for the holidays and bunches of other things.

1 comments :

rebecca October 7, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Well that is just the most ridiculously cute sweater EVER!

I wonder if they have it in my size... :)