Monday, September 22, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So, its getting to that time a year, and the hunt it in full operation for the 'perfect' Halloween costume. Em already has demanded a specific Hannah Montana costume. So, yeah.




Hannah Montana it is. Erin has been more forgiving, as long as it has something to do with kitties. So I found this totally cute costume online.
Its a Hello Kitty fairy princess. Too cute.....Now we come to the hard one. Alvin....Eric and I had decided that he would be a devil. But, I dont know. I saw some cute other ones online. Decisions, decisions. Monkey? cause he is my little monkey? Vampire? cause well, he has fangs now and it hurts. Or Alpine man, cause well, Eric has lederhausen, so Alvin would look cute in it too.




2 comments :

Miss Hope September 23, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Got The Boy's ordered already...green power ranger. My 9 year old wants to be Hermione and I'm on the hunt for an old graduation gown and hers should be done! How easy is that?

Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 1:26 AM  

Halloween is just around the corner.  The stores are full of candy and decorations and costumes.