Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh my

So, here I am, just surfing the internet, when I see a car pull up in front of the house. Delivery guy gets out with this awesome basket of flowers. Wow, the neighbor is one lucky woman. The delivery guy does indeed walk over to the neighbors house, knock on their door. They arent home, havent been all day. So, he walks over here. Knocks on my door. I go and open the door.





"Wow, nice flowers. Her husband sure is thoughtful." Delivery guy nods. "You Jennifer?", he asks. *blink* "Yes, I am Jennifer." He looks down and verifies the last name. Ok. So I go back in the house with my pretty flowers. 'Who on earth is sending me flowers?' I open the card and see handwriting I immediately recognize.



"I love you. Just thought I would actually show it. Love, Eric"



Wow, its time like this when I fall even more head over heels for that man. Even though you wont see this cause you are under the ocean somewhere.

I love you too Eric.

0 comments :