Monday, January 26, 2009

Feels good...

to get it off my shoulders.

Yes, yes, it does. I finally swallowed my pride and gathered the courage to call my sister-in-law. She didnt answer, but she did call back! We talked for a couple of hours about everything that had gone on, everything that was planned to go on. Well, about everything really. I feel so much better now that we talked. So, Karen, if you read this. "I love you! Thanks for taking a couple of hours out of your time to talk to me."

Now, onto something that is bugging me. I have been getting regular emails from Eric. But, apparently, he isnt getting any from me. I send 1-2 a day so I can only assume that 1) they are sending, not receiving, or 2) they are withholding my emails for some reason. I am going to assume its 1, because 2 is just wrong in so many ways. Is this normal? For them to send but not receive? I just feel so bad because the last one I got was him begging me to email him. *sigh* Made me cry, oh yes it did. Hopefully, they are just not receiving and when they do, he will get spammed. But seriously, is that normal? Cause yeah, I have no clue.

2 comments :

Joe and Samantha January 27, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

it's normal.
and it sucks.

Sometimes it's just a delay.....
He'll get them:) don't worry

Miss Hope January 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Yeah, it is normal. Unfortunately. Just keep sending and he'll walk in, sit down to check his email, and be the happiest man. Sorry to hear this but am glad you're getting something from him!