Sunday, January 4, 2009

So much to do

Yeah, too much to do. In these next two months, as of right now, I am looking at 5 visits to Cranial Technologies, a visit to the GI doctor, a sweat test at Yale, finding housing, packing up this house, moving to said new housing, my birthday, Alvin's birthday, and hosts of other things. Oh, did I mention I get to do this all alone? Yeah. Loving the Navy right now. *eye roll*. I know Eric isnt going to have a much better time. He is staring down both ORSE and the coner's version of it. (I forget what it's called). Add in he is taking chief examination at the same time, and yeah. Woo hoo! We are both rather snippy with each other.

Oh well....Its my life.

1 comments :

Miss Hope January 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Definitely not chips and dips, girl. Hang in there!!!