Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting things in order (somewhat)

Well, you can walk through the house at least. We have the beds set up and most of the dressers/furniture put back together. Boxes still line every single wall in the house, but, its starting to come together. The beige walls are going to drive me insane. I just cant convince myself to paint though. Perhaps one week over the summer when I am feeling especially bored I will paint a room or two. I love living in a Crayola box, and blah beige is going to make me crazy.

Karen and Bill are coming up this weekend. So yay! That will be great! (dont worry, Eric doesnt ever read this.) I know for sure of one place we will be going this weekend. Paul's Pasta here to we come! Eric has been looking for an excuse to get pasta. So, this will give him one.

*sigh* Back to unpacking. I promise that one of these days I will have more time to just sit and blog.

1 comments :

KK February 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

If you ever need any help let me know. I would be happy to lend you a hand!