Friday, February 20, 2009

Here we go!

I am sitting on the bed, jotting down the amount of things I still have to do today before I go to get Karen and Bill. I realize that even if I had 3 more days, I wouldnt be able to get it all done. So, here is to hoping that no one minds that the house is full of boxes.

Today I take Alvin to get his new cranial band, then its off as fast as I can to Hartford to get Karen and Bill from the airport. Then hopefully a quiet evening at home. Tomorrow we finish the move since Bill will be here to help Eric with the taking the trampoline down. Tomorrow night is Alvin's bday party. So, to all those invited, please excuse the mountains of boxes all over the house! Its a work in progress people!

Eric is supposed to be starting a class at sub school on Tuesday. He will have that for 2 weeks, then he will be taking leave for a couple of weeks for Alvin's medical procedures. So, wish me luck in not killing Eric while he is on leave for that long.

1 comments :

AndreaLeigh February 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

good luck! i tell you what, having j. home every day for shore duty has been an adjustment. i'm glad he'll be home when you need it though.