Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day Thirty

A picture of someone you miss

My Grandpa. This is the only picture I have of him. This is me and him when I was just under a year old. He used to do this all the time with us grandkids. I may not have many pictures of him, but I have millions of memories. He died when I was right before I was a teenager, and I still miss him fiercely. I'm tearing up right now thinking about him. I think that's how you know how wonderful of man he was. That it's been this many years and I still miss him. I remember the walks and the stories. Listening to his records. Reading the dictionary. Watching Mr Rogers Neighborhood with him.
Photobucket

2 comments :

Roni January 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

Grandparents can be the best people we will ever know. I know I will miss my Nanna terribly when she passes!

--btw-Alvin looks a LOT like you when you were little!

Unknown February 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

He never did this with me... I'd remember ; )