Saturday, January 29, 2011

Emali's Desk Re-do

So, Emali's been wanting a desk do to her homework on for a while. We finally found one we liked at Goodwill. We sanded it, primed it, and painted it. Emali picked out an eletric blue and plum purple. I made it have a chalkboard top. She LOVES her desk. And for < $40, I do too.

 After sanding. Sorry I dont have pics before sanding.
The finished (sort of) desk. We still need to find drawer pulls she likes, but I like how it turned out. (Please forgive the crap on her floor. She refuses to vaccum and I'm sick of arguing about it.)

1 comments :

Anonymous January 29, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

Check Job Lot for drawer pulls. They usually have a good selection. And well, I mean good as in big selection. But sometimes they do have some pretty decent ones.