Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eric's Birthday

So, Eric turned a whole whopping 31 yesterday. So, for the next few weeks, I get to torment him incessantly about being 31 and I'm not. Granted, my own 31st isnt that far off. Anyway, it was a good birthday for him. At least he says so anyway. We got about 8 inches of snow in the overnight before his birthday. So he got to play with the snowblower. Then everyone went sled riding, and built a snowman. Later on, the kids and I made him a chocolate fudge cake.

I covered it in carmel frosting and made fondant stars that I had the girls write message on with food markers. It was very very very sweet. Then the girls gave him their homemade birthday gifts. I had given him his Christmas/Birthday present on Christmas. Yes, cheap I know, except, it wasnt. I bought him an Invicta SubAqua watch. Yes, I bought him a watch. He's been wanting a good watch for a while though. So, I bought him one. But because of the amount I spent on it, I combined it into both Christmas/Birthday.



Photobucket

0 comments :