Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Day -Emali

So, today was Emali's turn to finally have field day. She competed in the marathon, the soccer ball kick and the 3-legged race. She came in 7th (no ribbon) in the marathon, second in the soccer kick. I had to leave shortly after the soccer kick because Alvin sprung a 102 degree fever on me. We were going to try to stick it if her last event would have been soon, but the 3 legged race is the last event. There was no way for Alvin to last 2.5 more hours in the sun. But, Emali understood and said she was glad we at least got to be there to see her get second in the soccer kick.

Em before field day.
Soccer kick!

And, just because I can, I'm going to share some pictures I took of Alvin and Erin last night.

Can you believe she is only 6???!!!

1 comments :

KiwiChops May 25, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

you've got some beautiful kids!!
Hope alvin is feeling better?