Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Landscaping, Part Trois

So, I finally managed to actually get some work done on these flower beds. I got one of them completely degrassed and ready to have some plants planted and mulch dropped. This bed is much bigger than it looks. This is the entire one side of the front of my house, so, 10 feet I want to say. Perhaps more. That bush is my spicebush. It's coming back in nicely this year. The whitish dirt to the upper right corner is where Charley dug. Anyone know of a good repellent to keep the dogs out of the flower beds????


And because I'm such a busy momma, I also took Alvin back to the zoo yesterday too. Yes, 4 hours at the zoo and then I came home and worked in the yard for a couple of hours. I am a glutton for punishment.

In the polar bear tunnel. They were actually in the water this time.

Alvin and a penguin

0 comments :