Monday, December 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day One

So, I decided to jump on the newest MeMe bandwagon -- the 30 day photo challenge. No guarantees I'll get the whole way through it. (If I miss a day, I'll catch it up the next.) So, on to Day One.

A picture of yourself with ten facts


1. I hate hate hate water being splashed on my face.
2. My original middle name is Sue.
3. I dont know where my mother is or if she's even alive and that doesnt bother me. (Evil, I know, but true.)
4. I have 3 tattoos.
5. I play an online TEXT based medieval fantasy game.
6. I've known my husband since the seventh grade.
7. I want to go back to school to study horticulture.
8. I love to bake.
9. I'm a former smoker. I quit just over 4 years ago and I still get cravings.
10. I love my husband more than he'll ever know. He's my rock. My light. He's a big dork and I love him.


Below, I'm posting the list of days so you can join in too!

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of your night
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of your house
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 – A picture and a letter
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss

Photobucket

0 comments :