Monday, December 13, 2010

The 3's of Me

Three Jobs I've Had In My Life:

1. Pharmacy Technician
2. Box Office Cashier
3. Hotel Maid

Three Places I've Lived:

1. Elkton, Ohio
2. Clover, South Carolina
3. Groton, Connecticut

Three Favorite Drinks:

1. Pepsi
2. Iced Mocha Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts
3. Sweet Tea

Three TV Shows I Watch Regularly:

1. Hoarders on A&E
2. Auction Kings
3. IRT: Deadliest Roads

Three Places I Have Visited:

1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Washington, DC

Three of My Favorite Foods:

1. Baked Macaroni and Cheese
2. Breaded Chicken Alfredo
3. My Grandma's Cherry Delight

Three Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Taking Alvin to Boston Children's on Wednesday
2. Christmas!!!!!!
3. Figuring out what the Navy is doing with us

Three Things That Are Always By My Side:

1. My Phone!
2. A Pepsi
3. Alvin

Three Things That Are In My Car Right Now:

1. Alvin's carseat
2. The kids' Christmas presents (hid them in the trunk)
3. Leftover french fries (dont judge)

Three Things I Did Today:

1. Woke up
2. Typed this
3. Took a shower (In my defense, it's still the morning.)


So what about you? What are the 3's of you?


Photobucket

1 comments :

Anonymous December 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

I think I will use this as my blog today! I love random things like this!