Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 on Tuesday: Cleaning Products

2 on Tuesday

So, Andrea asked today:

What two cleaning products make your life easier?

Well, that's simple!

Emali and Erin!!! Oh wait...Maybe Andrea meant actual cleaning products. Hrm....Well, okay then. *think* *think*. Got it!

I used to scrub floors on my hands and knees with a bucket of soapy water and a washrag. Then I discovered Swiffer wetpads, but those leave a weird film that I cant stand. That's when I came across this beauty:

A Shark Steam Mop! Love this thing. All it uses is water! No chemicals, no films. I dont even have to wait for things to dry, because it's steam and it's pretty much already dry seconds after I mop. I really dont know what I'm going to do when this one dies. Cry, most likely.

The second product I couldnt see myself living without is:

My Bissell Little Green Machine Pet! Ya'll, I have 3 kids, a dog and 3 cats. My carpet gets messy, quickly. With this I dont have to lug out a full size machine everytime someone/something makes a mess on the carpet. Just whip this little baby out and BLAM! spot is taken care of easy peasy.

However, like Andrea, I despise cleaning. I do it, but I dont like it. In fact, most of the time, my house looks like a toy bomb exploded. Or, in the case of the girls' room, like a clothes bomb exploded. But, hey, who cares?

6 comments :

Unknown September 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

The steam mop is the BEST!!! My original one broke and I had to go out the next day to replace it!


Stopping by from 2 on Tuesday!

www.mommymandymusings.com

Tricia Loves Makeup September 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

I don't have either of those cleaning products,hmm, may have to rethink that.
Have heard great things about them both

. September 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Oh, I have the Little Green too & I love it! It works so good!

Cheerful Homemaker September 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Happy 2 on Tuesday!

I really want one of those steam mops. I think it may be on my Christmas list.

I don't like paying for refills for the Swiffer, so I use one of the wash rags I use for cleaning. It's the perfect size!

AndreaLeigh September 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

i love my shark steam mop. but something about my new tile floors make it super difficult to mop. just it resists the mop if that makes sense? it is a total workout.

Tsoniki September 22, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

Ha, I should have listed my kids too. They are awesome at cleaning.