Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 on Tuesday: Fall!

Today I'm participating in "2 on Tuesday" on Andrea's blog over at My Chihuahua Bites! Today's topic is:

What are your two favorite things about fall?


Well, I love fall because it means cooler weather. Cooler weather means boots! I love boots! Tall boots, short boots, ankle boots, moto boots, etc. Just boots.

My newest pair of ankle boots!

The second thing I love about fall is the changing leaf colors. The true beauty of trees gets to be displayed in a gorgeous array of colors. How can you not love fall?



6 comments :

he September 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

I love ankle boots! I have pair that I got dirty, so I need to get some more before fall/winter gets here!

Visiting over from 2 on Tuesday!

AndreaLeigh September 6, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

those boots are cute! i'm jealous. i just can't pull off ankle boots. my calves are too fat.

what will you wear with them?

Jenn Rice September 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

@Andrea, I've not figured that part out. I just thought they were cute, so I bought them!

Mindy September 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

I LOVE those boots! I too am scared I won't be able to pull the ankle boots off, maybe I'll try it this fall!

I can't wait for the leaves to change around here!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower!

Tricia Loves Makeup September 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Stopping by from 2oT.
Boots are one of my favorite Fall accessories as well. Those are too cute!

Cole September 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Those boots are so stinkin' cute!! I think I need a pair.