Saturday, September 24, 2011

Soccer Weekend #2

Well, it was the second game of the year. Today's game was half good, half bad. The bad half is that they lost. 5 goals to 1. However, the single goal was scored by EMALI! Yes! She got the goal. We were so proud of her. She was so excited after she scored that she started dancing around on the field. She didnt care that the team lost. She scored and that was all that mattered. So, as you see, that's part of the good. The rest of the good? The kids' Grammy, Grampa, and Grandma all came! (My Dad, S-Mom, and my Grandma). Emali was soooo excited to see them there!

 Going after the ball
 It wouldnt be a game without Emali getting hurt. Here she is after taking a kick to the knee.
 Probably my new favorite picture of her playing.
 Em throwing it in.
 Em's cheering section: Eric, My Empty Chair, Alvin, Grandma, Erin, Grampa, Grammy
My Dad (Grampa), Alvin, and S-Mom(Grammy)

0 comments :