Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cleveland Air Show

We had originally wanted to go to the Canfield Fair today. But with the temps being in the 90's with heat index near/at 100, we decided to go to the Cleveland Air Show instead. The theory being that we'd be sitting and it wouldnt be as bad as walking around a HUGE fair. I'm soooo glad we went. The kids had a great time. Alvin had the best. He LOVES airplanes.

So, I'll apologize now. This will be VERY picture intensive! Also, as a side note, I've started to add watermarks to my photos because I found one of my pictures on another blog. The owner of that blog did not give me credit for the photo, and claimed it as their own. So, watermarks here I come!

 U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachuter
 Viper
 John Klatt with Dynamic Precision
 Metro Life Flight
 Top Gun "Super" Chipmunk
 Jelly Belly "Comedy Plane"
 Jet Powered Super Bus
US Navy F/A-18 Hornet
 US Coast Guard Demonstration
 An old Navy training plane
 F-4 Phantom II
US Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II

This is the part of the day where Alvin fell asleep and we called it a day. We missed out on the Heritage Flight. Well, pics of it anway. I got to at least see the P-51 Mustang in flight! And we did miss out on the Air Force Thunderbirds, but Eric wasnt too thrilled at the idea of seeing them anyway. Next year is the Blue Angels. So, as a former Navy man, he's insisting we see them next year!

Couldnt leave without showing you Little Man all passed out in the 90 degree weather.



0 comments :