Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2 On Tuesday: Island Essentials

2 on Tuesday


Today is another installment of "2 on Tuesday" hosted by Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites! Today's topic is:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two items would you wish to have with you? (I know you’ll have more than two. I would have one million. It’s ok if you share more than two.)

Well, I'm only going to share two. I'll start by saying, my family wasnt involved in the plane crash that led to being stranded. They stayed home. So, with that said, I'd bring:

A hammock with a canopy so I have a shaded place to sleep comfortably. I dont plan on being on this island all that long. As you'll see by my next item:

A satellite phone. Yep. I went uber geek and went for the satellite phone. Guaranteed signal on this bad boy! So, I'll make my phone call SOS and chill on my hammock while waiting for my rescue. :)

7 comments :

Sara Lynn September 13, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Oh I love the hammock/canopy!! That would be a great choice!

Cheerful Homemaker September 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Love the covered hammock! I'd want mosquito nets on it to protect me from bugs and such. I like camping, but I prefer to be inside the tent while keeping the creepy crawlies OUT! :)

Impulsive Addict September 13, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

Whaaat? Is the satellite phone new? I may need one if my trusty iphone doesn't work on our deserted island. GOOD CALL!!

Cole September 13, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

Both of your choices are fabulous!

he September 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Smart...very smart! I never even thought of a satellite phone!

Hopping over from 2 on Tuesday!

Mamarazzi September 13, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

satellite phone..brilliant!! and i want one of those canopies now!

Stopping in from 2 on Tuesday, have an amazing day!

oh and your children are darling!!

AndreaLeigh September 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

aww... you're telling me you wouldn't wait a day or two to have some peace and quiet and time to yourself? ;)

thanks for linking up again this week!